Butt Dukan's Achar Gosht Masala is a blend of aromatic spices that gives karahi gosht its unique flavor. Our masala is perfect for making karahi gosht with beef, chicken, or mutton. It is easy to use and makes a delicious and flavorful dish that will surely please everyone at your table.
- Achar Gosht Masala
- White Zeera
- Meethi Dana
- Rai Dana
- Gram Masala
- Black Salt
- Dara Mirch
- 2 KG Meat (Beef, Chicken, Or Mutton)
- Tomato (1 KG) (Medium Sliced)
- Garlic Paste (2 Tbsp)
- Ginger Paste (2 Tbsp)
- Green Chili 12-16 (Medium)
- Ginger Julienne (4 Tbsp)
- Fresh Corrender (4 Tbsp)
- Cooking Oil-2 Cups (400 G)
- Butt Dukan Karahi Gosht Recipe Mix (1 Packet)
How To Prepare?
- Start By Frying The Meat, Ginger, And Garlic Pastes In About 3/4 Cups Oil. You Should Do This About 5 Minutes At A High Flame.
- Add The Butt Dukan Karahi Gosht Recipe Mix To The Pan. Turn The Flame Down To Medium And Fry Everything For Another 5 To 7 Minutes.
- Add 1 Cup Of Water For Chicken Or 3 To 4 Cups For Beef Or Mutton. Cover The Pan And Let Everything Cook On Low Flame Until The Meat Is Soft And Fully Cooked.
- Add Some Fried Tomatoes And Some Green Chilies To The Mix. Keep Frying Everything On Medium Flame, And Make Sure To Stir It Constantly. Do This Until You See The Oil Separating From The Rest.
- Time To Garnish! Add Some Thinly Sliced Ginger And Fresh Coriander On Top Of Your Dish.
- Your Karahi Gosht Is Now Ready To Be Served! Enjoy It With Some Raita And Hot Naan.